Crossfit to lose weight is becoming very popular these days. This clearly shows that one-dimensional approach has been proven limited to get the perfect figure. Less weight does not always mean to have a perfect physique. It involves bone density and muscles mass. If you are choosing crossfit to lose weight, then you must be strong, agile and have endurance as well. Crossfit helps you in the development of multiple, diverse skill sets at the time of losing weight.
Blend of gymnastics, power lifting and sprinting is crossfit. Generally, crossfit exercises do not involve any rest in between the sets.
Keep these fitness domains in mind when sprinting:
- Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance
Watch the video to learn some beginner level crossfits and also their benefits.
Gymnastic fitness plan to lose weight
15 minutes of gymnastics can burn 75 calories. To get those perfect lean, supple and strong muscles, you must involve your body in some sort of gymnasium. Few easy gymnastic exercises are mention below for the beginners. The routine gymnasium can lead to a noticeable difference in your health.
Learn it from the video above and take care of these considerations.
Considerations required in Push up
- It is recommended to begin with the 100-200 push ups, spread out over an entire day. Do them in even sets; let’s say 20 push ups per set. This makes 10 sets per day. You can adjust the number of push ups per set according to your confident level.
- Back up your body with high protein foods and lots of water throughout the day.
- Get ready to tolerate the initial pain of soared muscles when doing push ups.
Crossfit workouts for women
It is biologically difficult for women to be fit in comparison to men. Females should choose those crossfits which aim on affecting the metabolic rate rather than losing weight. Never aim on losing muscles fat as it is counterproductive in the long run.
Learn some crossfit workouts for women from the video
All about sprinting
Sprinting, a part of crossfit to lose weight.
- It is not only effective in weight loss but also builds lean muscle.
- It works by stimulating human growth hormones. This hormone is responsible for increasing metabolism.
- It is highly useful in keeping the increased metabolism for the longer period of time.
- Once you have started sprinting, your body never increases weight even if you take a break from sprinting.
- Sprinting results in fat loss. Sprinting to add up to your bone density or muscle mass.
- Sprinters only look lean but they weigh more. Therefore, it is not a weight loss but a fat loss exercise.
How much time does sprinting take?
It requires only 15-20 minutes doing a quick 50-100 meter sprint. It simply involves running fast as per your body strength.
Features of a sprinter’s body: It’s tight, toned, lean and athletic. Female sprinter lacks feminine curves due to the athletic body shape. Their body is full of sharp cuts and quite muscular. In a nutshell, a sprinter’s body constitutes very little fat percentage, lean muscle mass and high bone density.
Crossfit to lose weight
Though the above workouts can build your overall figure, these crossfits workouts are to lose weight. These are simple and effective.
Workout 1: Ten rounds, each for time of:
100 meter Sprint
Rest 90 seconds
Workout 2: Four rounds in as little time as possible:
15 Chest to bar Pull-ups
Any individual, who is determined to make a perfect physique and his current routine has exhausted him completely can opt for crossfit to lose weight.